i.d. mystery plant? web page and better (hopefully) pictures

some close ups with a ruler and a better pix of the whole plant - I took it out to the porch... which is a good thing as I was photographing it, I noticed some tiny webs on the main thorns and will give it a good spray today.

No one has ever been able to identify this plant so I am hopeful I will get an answer - I'll be happy to take more pictures...

TIA, Sterling

Reply to
Sterling

Sterling, With those thorns, I think that your plant is a species of Acacia. There are many species, and some have flattened leaf stalks called phyllodes, rather than pinnate leaves. Maybe someone can give you a species. Emilie NorCal

Reply to
mleblanca

It looks like something like my Bamboo.

W. Kirk Crawford Rochester Hills, Michigan

Reply to
W. Kirk Crawford

Oh really, Kirk?

Which Bamboo do you have that looks like an Asparagus?

Reply to
Cereus-validus.......