Wildlife

Hello all,
Just to say that I have a garden wildlife website, and would love you all to take a look if you can and also join in the online forum rooms. Please do have a look at www.gardenwildlife.co.uk
For all your wildlife needs, get info & pictures plus view nesting birds live & talk to others in the online forums
Kind Regards
Jeremy Pidgeon
www.gardenwildlie.co.uk
Nice web site, but you have to learn to spell it's name properly.
Hi Jeremy,
http://www.gardenwildlife.co.uk /
Sherwin D.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

In this context, the word "its" has no apostrophe.
I don't usually criticize someone's grammar or spelling, unless their error is made while criticizing another person's grammar or spelling.
Brigitte
Brigitte wrote:

Brigitte, I think that's a very good policy.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Nice little web site. I have 2 questions.
What happened to your Foxes page?
Are those squirrels really native? They look like Gray Squirrels and I was reading somewhere recently that they are an introduced species to the UK and are forcing out the native squirrels. What can you tell us about that?
Steve