What should I rotate around tall chain link fence?

So far I've planted pole beans and malabar spinach.
In article

I suggest sweet peas. They would add some nice colour, with their flowers. Although you may want to keep them somewhat away from the other plants. They seem rather aggressive in wandering around in all directions, and hooking onto things (including other plants.)
--
Guide To DIY Living
http://www.self-reliance.co.nz
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (James) wrote in message

Cucumbers or ornamental gourds.
Try small melons like vine peach, cucumber or chayote. If you eat nasturium, there are climbing ones. I've seen seed packets claim 10' but have never seen it actually get that big.

I've grown this 4 years in a row. Climbs my chain link very well. Huge leaves. Seeds only found in the bulbous end.
http://plantsdatabase.com/go/56773 /
cantaloupe?

I have thirty feet of cyclone fence that is coverd with cukes. I feed my whole neighborhood.
I do about 60 feet of sugar snap peas in early spring and again in fall. No need to tie up. They do well and are loaded.
About $6 a pound in the grocery stores.