Using mycorrhiza is grow healthier and more nutritious plants

Hey Guys!
This post is about the benefits of using mycorrhizal fungi to grow better, tastier, healthier and more nutritious fruits and vegetables. I've seen a lot bullsh*t about the topic and i want to clear a few things up.
For a start, the main type of mycorrhiza to use is endo-mycorrhiza. There are people misinforming the public about ecto-mycorrhizae being beneficial (which it is if you're growing pine trees that is) but for the most part it doesn't do much to the plant.
Endo-mycorrhiza is extremely beneficial: it stimulates and increases root growth by up to 400%, and makes all nutrients available to the plant through a symbiotic relationship. In simple terms, mycorrhiza grows on the roots, and searches for nutrients and minerals in the soils microscopically where the plant can't go, and then feeds it to the plant in exchange for carbon sugars.
Mycorrhiza has helped grow the World's Largest Vegetable ever! (google Joe Jutras - 1689lbs for details)
Hundreds of studies are available on the advantages of using mycorrhizae. For example, mycorrhiza increases levels of vitamin C in citrus fruits, or lycopene in tomatoes (search wikipedia for lycopene)
I've used mycorrhiza for years, and my tomatoes, lettuce, eggplants, carrots and potatoes, etc have always been full of flavour, and nutritious. What's more, using mycorrhiza is ORGANIC (as long as you use compost and other organic nutrients with it obviously)
Best place to find mycorrhiza is online. Stores do carry it, but like i said above, there are people and or companies misinforming the public, so products that claim to contain mycorrhiza only have the ecto. I get mine from RTI, a small company that needs a bit of work, but has good quality stuff (i've sent a sample to a lab to test for spore count-> 3150 spores per 50ml. it cost me about 20quid) and they've the highest spore count so far. (if anyone knows another product with higher spore count please let me know)
anyway, their site is http://tinyurl.com/prqz2m a little confusing to navigate through, but there is good info there. also, they don't sell smaller quantities online (stupid, i know!) but if you email or call, they're pretty helpful.
I'm gonna keep checking this for a couple of weeks if anyone posts any questions.
boardphreak

Add pictures here
âś–

From a correspondence:
Actually, its mycorrhizal inoculants.  Mycorrhizae is the relationship between roots and the fungi....
They are a must if you are starting stuff in pots. They are a must if your garden and yard have had the chemical treatment, rototilled, compacted or water logged.  After a year or so, they are not needed, except for things grown in pots or unless there has been the damage described above.
Cheers, jeff
http://home.gci.net/~jeff/gardener /
snipped-for-privacy@gardener.com
--

- Billy
âś–

The largest vegetable I ever saw got that way from eating too many burgers and fries, too many Krispy Kreams and apple pies, never exercising and having an enabling mother. By the time this vegetable was 40 yrs old, he weighed 500 lbs and couldn't get off his bed.
Add pictures here
âś–
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.net says...

big whoop...