"The One Straw Revolution" has been republished

The One Straw Revolution by Masanobu Fukuoka

Published by: The New York Review of Books

phorbin

One-Straw Revolution Call it "Zen and the Art of Farming" or a "Little Green Book," Fukuoka's short volume about gardening, eating, and the limits of human knowledge is as startling today as it was 30 years ago. "...one of the founding documents of the alternative food movement, and indispensable to anyone hoping to understand the future of food and agriculture."

-- Michael Pollan

An older printing may be available from your local library.

The one-straw revolution : an introduction to natural farming / by Fukuoka, Masanobu. Emmaus : Rodale Press, c1978. ISBN:

or

New Printing Price: $12.76 from the above URL

Reply to
Billy

Coleman!

Reply to
FarmI

Yes, but this is not for us perhaps the next generation. I still read Gary Snyder as I only remember about 5% of any book I love. This is why I write all over them. Still I have never meet anyone who knows of Fukuoka. Such is the way it is.

Bill who likes Coleman's coliniar Hoe a lot. A slicing hoe for young weeds.

In the process found this

Reply to
Bill who putters