searching for collasible wire basket

I'm trying to purchase a replacement collasible wire basket that is approx 20"long 15"high that tapers to about 10" on the bottom.it has two handles that meet in the middle.
This basket does fold flat. Tried all sorts of searchs for one but the only ones I have been able to find are the type with three ascending size that you would hang to store veggies/what ever in.
Anyone out there know where I can purchase the replacement?
Thank you

Did you try ebay?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Old-French-COLLAPSIBLE-Wire-EGG-BASKET_W0QQitemZ73451 85556
--
Om.

no such item at ebay at this time.

The link is broken in the browser. You have to copy/paste the entire thing as you missed part of the item number. Ebay links are TOO long!
Try this one:
http://tinyurl.com/bsups
Cheers!

--
Om.

Thanks that looks close to what I want. Want one that is larger and its held open by two attached braces it has to legs.

Do more ebay browsing....... ;-)
Good hunting!
Amazon.com might also have something.

--