Pictures of the mutant giant sunflowers

They were taken back in July, so the plants are even taller now - one of them is about 15 feet tall!

would the person from NH that contacted me please email me again - I lost your contact information.

Reply to
Evelyn McHugh

Hi,

I am a self-proclaimed sunflower king in northern California. Your's do not appear mutant, but rather normal.

quick tips:

deadhead the flowers grow a variety of colors

I really like your trellis system and you may consider the idea stolen!

happy growing,

mike/

Reply to
mr p.