Salvaged Tomatoes

I am in Zone 6/7 Lancaster, PA and three weeks ago I cleaned out my garden before the first frost. I salvaged a boat load of green tomatoes to ripen in the house. Just to share the two varieties Amish Paste(an oxheart) and Grandma Mary's Paste, of the 8 I planted, have stored and ripened without rotting or losing moisture. Just curious, what other varieties have good salvage value?
Jim