Square Foot Gardening original show on video ? Mel Bartholomew 1980's

It's been a million years since I've seen one of the original Square Foot Gardening shows by Mel Bartholomew. I did find this on YouTube (see link below)

would be interested in hearing from anyone else who might have old video tapes of his show. I also have an interest in sort of crossing SFG with Earthbox or self watering methods. Even Mel himself on their current web page mentions the =EF=BB=BFpossibility of hydroponics.

Very cool stuff ! Even the "self watering" containers found on YouTube make for some interesting version of gardening. A cross between square foot and container if you will.

Reply to
Earthbox

Can hydroponics be organic? Seems like it would be very chemically based.

Reply to
doofy