Re: Mango Seed

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:52:55 -0500, "MOM PEAGRAM"

Search with
growing mango seed
They grow very easily but revert back to the original fruit and need to be grafted. I always have some that I pull up after the season from the ones that fall on the ground. The seeds are so flat they just they escape the lawnmower. ed