Page 2 of 3

La'ff now babe...
Ever seen "The Day After Tomorrow"?
I'm glad I live in South Texas.
;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:41:09 -0600, Omelet wrote:

Down in the South Texas town of El Paso?
-- Chris McG. Harming humanity since 1951. "My dog ate my gratitude journal." -- Paula

Not quite... :-) But being female, I won't be "Fallin' in love with a mexican gal"...
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

<Seinfeld> Not that there's anything wrong with that. </Seinfeld>
Now I'll have that tune running through my head for the rest of the day.
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:16:08 GMT, Gary Woods

Um . . . d00d? Those aren't the lyrics to the theme song from "Seinfeld," mostly on account of there aren't any lyrics to the theme song from "Seinfeld."

<lol>
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Too late. The roads are cleared, my drive is shoveled, the dog has pooped several times in the nice maze I dug her and the good booze got all bought up by the dudes what have snowplows on their huge honking trucks (plows that, apparantly, don't plow snow unless it is in the way of booze runs). So no thanks, unless the Bernards have some good booze in their barrels and the sense not to drink it all up before they get here.
--
TeaLady (mari)

"The principle of Race is meant to embody and express the
On 15 Feb 2007 00:21:49 GMT, TeaLady (Mari C.) wrote: <snip>

My St. Bernards usually have those little kegs of brandy on their collars -- would you prefer Grand Marnier?
-- Chris McG. Harming humanity since 1951. "My dog ate my gratitude journal." -- Paula

A nice cognac would do. Hell, fill 'er up with Hypnotique, may as well have blue booze for blue(sy) weather, eh?
Stopped and got some of the flavored fake "wine" that is really just an expensive wine wooler dressed up in a big bottle. Not bad for cheap stuff, tastes like fizzy fruit juice, hits the brane like wine after the 2nd glass. I'm getting my hair cut n colored tomorrow, so I don't want to be hung-over in the midst of all those chemicals. Might not hold still well enough, get a crooked cut or lop-sided dark-lights.
--
TeaLady (mari)

"The principle of Race is meant to embody and express the

Just finished watching Northern Exposure: Season 2: Disc 3 fist episode. We haven't even got to cabin fever yet and your making me miss winter. - Bill
Coloribus gustibus non disputatum.

I'm not sure whether this is making me glad or sorry I never watched Northern Exposure. Who knew they could get away with that stuff on network TV?
BW

^^^^ That was a nasty one, for sure.

Not in Oswego County it isn't. There "lake effect" means "go look at the radar and you'll see it, Mother Nature giving us the finger plain as day".
--
- Doctroid Doctroid Holmes
It's too confused to make sense, so let's make nonsense.

Finger lakes!
--oTTo--

Why, are you feeling peckish?
Penelope

I'm hungry for some crotchety.
--oTTo--

I was told we don't do pRon on this here chatroom.
--
TeaLady (mari)

"The principle of Race is meant to embody and express the utter

Well, duh. The usenet has binary groups for a reason.
--oTTo--
[snurps]

No cluons were harmed when Otto Bahn wrote:

So you're sayin' there's only two newsgroups? I think you are badly mistaken - I count at least THREE!
Q. E. Friggin' D.!
Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

I hope you meant hierarchies and not groups.
--oTTo--