Parsley But Cutting?

Hi, everybody,
Is it possible to make a new parsely plant with a cutting?
A web search didn't get any definitive info.
I am wondering this because my parsely seems to be slightly afflicted with some kind of fuzzy grey stuff on the soil surface (some kind of mold?)
Thanks for any advice!
.
--
Guide To DIY Living
http://www.self-reliance.co.nz
Down Under On The Bucket Farm wrote:

No. Parsley has a taproot. In addition it's a biennial, that is, it'll only live for two years in any case.
Henriette
--
Henriette Kress, AHG Helsinki, Finland
Henriette's herbal homepage: http://www.ibiblio.org/herbmed

OH! So that's why mine always dies after it's done so well.
Thanks.
Mary