Parsley But Cutting?

Hi, everybody,

Is it possible to make a new parsely plant with a cutting?

A web search didn't get any definitive info.

I am wondering this because my parsely seems to be slightly afflicted with some kind of fuzzy grey stuff on the soil surface (some kind of mold?)

Thanks for any advice!

.
Reply to
Down Under On The Bucket Farm

No. Parsley has a taproot. In addition it's a biennial, that is, it'll only live for two years in any case.

Henriette

Reply to
Henriette Kress

OH! So that's why mine always dies after it's done so well.

Thanks.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher