non hybrid seed sources?

Does anyone know any good sources of "heritage" seeds that are not hybrids?

I'm looking for what used to be called "creole tomatoes" when I lived in Louisiana?

Thanks!

Please don't send email to this address, post to the group :)

Reply to
Hungry

Try a web search for "Totally Tomatoes," If you join the Seed Saver's Exchange, their member yearbook has 25 pages of tomatoes.... I didn't look through them all... what color is the one you're looking for?

Gary Woods

Tomato Growers supply has:

Creole #2836 (30 seeds) $2.00 Developed in Louisiana for warm, humid climates, this variety yields plenty of smooth, medium-large round tomatoes. Good, sweet tomato flavor and plenty of juice, plus resistance to fusarium and blossom end rot make this one a Southern favorite. Indeterminate. 78 days.

Fest has one, too:

are probably more, those are just the first two I saw.

Penelope

Reply to
Penelope Periwinkle

I got some Creole seeds from Tomato Growers Supply Co-PO Box 2237, Ft Myers FL 33902.

Reply to
Martin McCaffery