non hybrid seed sources?

Does anyone know any good sources of "heritage" seeds that are not hybrids?
I'm looking for what used to be called "creole tomatoes" when I lived in Louisiana?
Thanks!
Please don't send email to this address, post to the group :)

Try a web search for "Totally Tomatoes," If you join the Seed Saver's Exchange, their member yearbook has 25 pages of tomatoes.... I didn't look through them all... what color is the one you're looking for?
On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 15:44:26 -0600, Hungry

Tomato Growers supply has:
Creole #2836 (30 seeds) $2.00 Developed in Louisiana for warm, humid climates, this variety yields plenty of smooth, medium-large round tomatoes. Good, sweet tomato flavor and plenty of juice, plus resistance to fusarium and blossom end rot make this one a Southern favorite. Indeterminate. 78 days.
http://www.tomatogrowers.com/midseason.htm
Tomato Fest has one, too:
http://www.tomatofest.com/heirloom_tomato_seed_home.html
There are probably more, those are just the first two I saw.
Penelope

I got some Creole seeds from Tomato Growers Supply Co-PO Box 2237, Ft Myers FL 33902.
--
Martin McCaffery
Director