Newly germinated rocket lettuce seeds

I have planted, for the first time, rocket lettuce seeds. I understand that they take about 2 weeks to germinate in a hot JUne/July. I planted them 26th June. I have got a couple of what looks like thick blades of grass poking through the soil - perhaps a couple of inches high. is this what newly germinated rocket looks like? Perhaps they are weeds! Can anyone enlighten me? You can see that I know very little about gardening. Thank you very much.

Reply to
SandyAtkins

No

David