First pepper seeds are germinated

I put them in a wet paper towel 2 days ago, put that in a ricotta cheese container with a lid, and set it on the heated tile floor in the bathroom. That's right, just 2 days. (I must accidentally have the temperature set just right.) I'll plant them in some potting soil this evening and start the same treatment with the next variety -- those seeds are about 8 years old and will need all the help they can get.

Tomatoes and tomatillos, first week of April. I need to go buy some fresh tomatillos and harvest some of the seeds...

-Bob, in zone 4

Reply to
zxcvbob

That is great. I started 108 back in the end of January but I get to put mine in the ground earlier than zone 4. MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel