More Tomato questions

Why are they turning yellow? I know for sure it is not a water problem

http://tinyurl.com/6y3syf4
In article

What kind of tomatoes? Is it the fruit (I have to ask) or the leaves that are turning color? Nitrogen deficency will cause leaves to turn yellow. Try fish emulsion. Don't over water. Damp is OK, soggy isn't.
--
- Billy

Bush's 3rd term: Obama plus another elective war

Romas, Jet Setters, and Big Beef. The leaves are turning yellow. They are loaded with tomatoes.

Derald
FL USDA zone 9a
On Tue, 10 May 2011 06:45:39 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

The fruit or the leaves?

Sorry I thought I typed that. It is the leaves
And for anyone who read my other question about cut off tops, I planted one today and I don't think it is going to make it. I have two more still in water so I will try again in a week or so