looking for soy beans

hi everybody!
I live in Central New Jersey and I'm desperately looking for soy beans. I prefer organic, but others would do too.
Maja

Check with yor extension service--there are thousands of acres growing in NJ right now
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:05:19 -0400, "Maja M.S."

Both Bulkfoods.com and BarryFarm (both online suppliers, both with reasonable prices and shipping charges) carry them.
http://www.bulkfoods.com
http://www.barryfarm.com
You should also be able to find them at a Whole Foods/Fresh Fields, if there's one near you, or at any natural foods store. Wegman's Supermarkets probably carry them too, maybe there's one near you.
Pat

TNX,
Maya