Live webcams over looking my garden and ponds in Jersey UK

You might be interested in taking a look at my newly installed webcams that are over looking my garden in Jersey in the Channel Islands UK. The garden is open to the public for fund raising. I started constructing it nine years ago and it has become one of the local tourist attractions because of the thousands of plants, the large pond and the 45,000 GPH waterfall. To add to that, I have opened an aviary / sanctuary for local pet birds. Please take a look , I don't think that you will be disappointed.

Reg

Reg