lettuce success.

I want to thank you all for last years comments. My lettuce is off the hook. And I've ate most of it and none has bolted yet. But it could at any second.

And its in a crappy patchy area that seems to work good . With minimum maintenance.

Thanks.

Diesel

Reply to
DogDiesel

Leaf lettuces, thanks for reminding me to start a new batch of seedlings. So I can have supply for the entire summer. Leaf Lettuces do not last that long.

Reply to
Nad R

Diesel Zone 5 Ohio.

Reply to
DogDiesel

Lettuce is good.

Reply to
woodworthmichael

Lettuce is good.

I just pulled the biggest leaf lettuce in my life. Its about the size of two watermelons.

And I put my flat of veggies in

My corn looks like shit though . I bent it all up trying to get it in the ground.

I'm tempted to put the whole pack out there and take what I get.

Reply to
DogDiesel

You mean get what is left after raccoons and squirrels :)

Reply to
Nad R

HHEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!! Now wait a minute. .......

Dont go there.

Cuz up to now. The squirrels stay on their side of the road. and the coons got plenty of garbage pickings.

Reply to
DogDiesel

Very interesting! Thanks.

Reply to