lettuce success.

I want to thank you all for last years comments. My lettuce is off the hook. And I've ate most of it and none has bolted yet. But it could at any second.
And its in a crappy patchy area that seems to work good . With minimum maintenance.
Thanks.
Diesel

Leaf lettuces, thanks for reminding me to start a new batch of seedlings. So I can have supply for the entire summer. Leaf Lettuces do not last that long.
--
Enjoy Life... Nad R Garden in zone 5a All postings uses the American
System of Measures.

Diesel Zone 5 Ohio.

Lettuce is good.

Lettuce is good.
I just pulled the biggest leaf lettuce in my life. Its about the size of two watermelons.
And I put my flat of veggies in
My corn looks like shit though . I bent it all up trying to get it in the ground.
I'm tempted to put the whole pack out there and take what I get.

You mean get what is left after raccoons and squirrels :)

HHEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!! Now wait a minute. .......
Dont go there.
Cuz up to now. The squirrels stay on their side of the road. and the coons got plenty of garbage pickings.

Very interesting! Thanks.