Lemongrass

I have been growing Lemongrass for about 15 years. I have always grown it in pots, bringing them inside for the winter. The plants have always thrived, and required that they be split at least once a year.

3 years ago I moved to Northern Wisconsin, and have not been able to get my plants winter over when they are moved inside . They just dry up and die.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
Nartker