How do you apply special treats to your plants?

I spray them with liquid seaweed diluted. Fish emulsion I dilute and hand pour along the edge line.
I have a bucket with a link to a hose which I could siphon to a hose but did not like the idea of fish emulsion backing into to my water system.
What do you find worthy of doing?
Bill
--

That means on average 18 veterans commit suicide
each day."

These siphon systems are supposed to have a design that prevents back flow. But I don't like to send anything through the garden hose that is not potable water.
How about filling a garbage can with water and fish emulsion or such, maybe elevated on some blocks, and using a dedicated hose plus gravity to siphon the liquid out of the garbage can onto the yard?
    Una

Sort of like a raised feeding reservoir. Hmmmm.
Bill
--

That means on average 18 veterans commit suicide
each day."
Una wrote:

I'm assuming drip irrigation but I may be mistaken.
Each foot of water = .43 psi. You'd need about 25' to get to the 10 psi that most drippers need.
Jeff

Oh, you can always punch holes (hot needle) into a length of pvc.
--
- Billy

Don't consider anything coming through a hose as potable unless the hose is marked food grade.

Yikes !
I am leaning more to just hand dispersal as the area is small and the applications few.
My son Kurt gave me 4 glass balls with glass spouts pulled off it and seems and it works inside that the water goes out as it is needed. This house plant stuff but scale does matter. I know of siphoning but wonder if the reverse is possible?
Currenty looking at <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&q=plant+water+di spersion+schemes+home+garden+best+practice+small+scale&as_q=inexpensive&b tnG=Search%C2%A0within%C2%A0results>
Bill