Herbicide Made from Corn.

I have read several articals about a preemergence herbicide made from Corn Gluten Meal (CGM) . A biproduct of making corn starch.

The articles seem to be very creditable, and it was discovered by an agri professor at the University of Iowa, and patented. It has been approved by the EPA.,and has been licensed to about 10 companies to produce it.

Some articles I read in my research also suggested just plain corn meal might work.

My question is: Has anyone tried, either the CGM or corn meal as a weed preventer.

Have a good day, I will-The Old Timer!

Reply to
Old Timer!