Herbicide

Is there a herbicide that is not dangerous to pets? Thanks, S2

Reply to
Stuart

Yes, a strong hand and back for pulling the plant.

Seriously, I think you know the answer, if you follow the manufactors instructions, nothing should be too dangerious.

BTW, you might want to reply with what your intentions are, meaning plant you want to kill, and how much.

later,

tom

****************
*********** Our Latest site:
newsgroups01REMOVEME

What makes you think they are harmful to pets?

Peter H

Reply to
Peter H

What I want is to eliminate plant material growing through a plastic barrier and river rocks.

My dogs sometimes eat what they shouldn't, so I want to make an educated approach.

S2

Reply to
Stuart

I don't know if they are harmful or not.

S2

Reply to
Stuart

Cause he has a Chia Pet.

:-P

Sorry couldn't resist, I'm weak.

later,

tom

****************
*********** Our Latest site:
newsgroups01REMOVEME

Well IMHO weed spray is not harmful to humans or their pets. I would just follow the recommended application rates and keep the dog off the lawn until it is dry. I have never seen anything, other than very uninformed, subjective, anecdotal reports that show weed spray to affect anything other than weeds in the 50+ years that it's been on the market.

Peter H

Reply to
Peter H

Ah, I missed this part. If they are eating the plants after spraying I would be careful. What about whacking the weeds with a weedeater until just the bases are left and then hit 'em with the weed spray.

Peter H

Reply to
Peter H

Reply to