Gabbages

Over here, that would be a nice change. I hate to mention it but since your over there and I'm over here, and we are communicating, I suspect that you now have a dossier in Langley, Virginia, with your name on it.

If you want to run for President, I'll vote for you;-)

We are back to the lesser of three evils.

Reply to
Billy

That would be a good start;-)

Reply to
Billy

I know they have one in Idaho but it's out of date now.

I don't.

Which reminds me, it's polling day here, I should go and make my mark if only to cancel out the neighbour's :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

No idea. I never look at pesticide and herbicide shelves. You know when you're getting to that department by the odour.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

My heart's all a twitter. Now I KNOW, I'll have to write you in;-)

Good on you. Throw the rascals out. Hmmm Or is it like here in the colonies? More of a game of musical chairs?:-(

Reply to
Billy

At the bottom of the ocean... ;->

Reply to
Omelet

I do believe we have an understanding:-))

Reply to
Billy

Plates of beer work pretty good for slugs. They seem to prefer dark ale. ;-) We've drowned many a slug that way.

I'm fortunate that I have a plethora of snails that don't eat my plants. I only ever find them eating algae and on dead stuff. Not sure what species they are but I've never seen them eating my live plants.

Good thing too as there are thousands of them... Two different species.

They are not attracted to the beer either. The slugs sure are tho'.

Reply to
Omelet

Waste of good dark ale, if'ns ya ask me, which, btw, you didn't!!

Dumb sluggs can drink Bud....harrrummph, wastin' good brew on a sluggg!!!

Charlie, lookin' kinda sideways at you Texans now! ;-)

Reply to
Charlie

Wha chew talkin' bout bro. All us slugs is heading for good drinks now in Texas.

Reply to
Billy

We tried cheap beer at first! Dad put some dark ale out one night when he'd run out of the cheap stuff.

It attracted 3 times as many slugs, I kid you not!

See above. It appears that Texas slugs have good taste in brewskies.

Reply to
Omelet

Seems that way.

Reply to