how do I connect a quick connect to a kohler faucet

I received a new quick connect from kohler how do I attach it to the pipe

Reply to
gregrup

A pointer to a photo or other reference might help -- so we know how it *expects* to "attach to the pipe"

Reply to
Don Y

Perhaps reversing the instructions on releasing it might help

Retired

Step 1. Throw the instructions away. Step 2. Call a plumber.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

The first thing to do is NOT ask for help in a group of "know-it-alls" such as AHR. Everyone here is an "expert" at nothing! They all know everything about nothing, and nothing about anything!

Reply to
RonNNN

I think she is looking for instructions on how to *sweat* the coupler onto the copper pipe (?)

Reply to
Don Y

RTFM.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Stormy used the "F" word!!!

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Quickly.

Reply to
Micky

Pay attention Mickey, that answer has already been suggested. Your name is being thrown around in the "Despite Clinton claims, 2012 email had classified marking" thread. You need to respond... if you're man enough.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Sigh. Guilty as charged. I do have my off days, for sure. Now I need to go to confession.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon