First garlic harvest

Good advice on this page. https://www.garlicfarm.ca/garlic-harvesting-pospisil.htm
Ross. Southern Ontario, Canada
Ross@home wrote:

Nice page , good info on how to treat the garlic (no bumping , bruises easily etc) and how to cure it . I finished harvesting mine today , and it's all hung up in the shade in my "multi-use auxiliary work space"* . Well , except for a few bulbs that I want to use fresh . This is gonna be an interesting summer ! * That space started out as my foundry area , is also now the garden supply area , the build-a-bee-box space , and now the garlic curing shed . I don't cast in the summer anyway but ...
--
Snag