Building an easy large, Greenhouse ,Video.

Hi, I'm new to the Gardening forum but have been looking for a bit. I've just built my first ever vegie plot and grown my seedlings from heirloom seeds. Everything is going well so far, except for Black jays
The reason I wanted to post, was I saw an amazing video on how to Build a cheap and easy green house, using irrigation tubing and Rio or star pickets. Its really worth a look if your cash strapped and want to make a giant greenhouse to protect your plants.
I hope I have the right link: Protecting the vegie plot.
http://www.abc.net.au/gardening/video/video_index_October2009.htm