Blowing in the Wind

To the tune of "Blowing in the Wind" How many degrees must the temperature drop Before the frost gets your plants? Yes, 'n' how many days must a seed have to grow Before the cold they'll withstand? Yes, 'n' how many times will you check on it now To see if the plant needs anything? The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind, The answer is blowin' in the wind.
I'm having trouble getting words to fit the second and third verses...
Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

Here's another twist for your song. It has to do with the opposite problem of how much cold does an apple tree need to produce blossoms the next year. They do need a certain amount of chilling to produce fruit. This will vary with the variety of apple and possible other factors.
Sherwin D.
Puckdropper wrote:

<snort!>
Well done!