best heirloom catalog

Wondering what catalog people recommend for the best in heirloom and rare garden varieties that might do well in New Jersey, tomatos are of special interest. Thanks in advance.
snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com wrote:

http://www.seedsavers.org / http://www.seedsavers.org/products.asp?deptC
On 5 Mar 2006 17:44:07 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com wrote:

www.rareseeds.com
www.seedsavers.org
www.southernseedexposure.com (seems to be having some server problems this morning)
www.seedsofchange.com
Those are the ones I can think of right off the top of my head. Most seed companies carry a heirloom section these days, as well, so you might give companies like Tomato Growers Supply a look see. www.tomatogrowers.com/
Felco Pruners has a nice collection of Italian heirlooms, too. http://www.felcopruners.net/index.html
Penelope
On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 08:49:12 -0500, Penelope Periwinkle

It would probably help immensely if I got the URL correct.
http://www.southernexposure.com/index.html
Penelope
I don't knowif you want specifically tomato seeds.Here's a NJ nursery that has tomato and pepper plants at $3 each,and a GREAT selection.
http://chileplants.com
On 5 Mar 2006 17:44:07 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com wrote:

http://www.heirloomseeds.com / Matt Mika