Maybe OT: Catalog Binders?

Does anyone know where I can get a catalog binder, like an auto parts store might use? I'm not sure if I even have the right name for it.

I've got Lee Valley, McFeeleys, Woodcraft, Rockler, etc... catalogs that I'd like to keep track of the current version. A binder would be great.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Staples,Office Max,Sam's Club,etc.,etc. "Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day,fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way......"

Reply to
Rick

I asked at the local Staples, they looked at me like I had three heads.

Is it called a "Catalog Binder"?

Thanks, Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

try le valley enter word binder in search box

Is it called a "Catalog Binder"?

Reply to
slowalker

McMaster-Carr has them.

Mark and Kim Smith

unpunched catalogs.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

I usta do that and found the binders a PIA. The binders hold everything too close and reading near the center of the catalog becomes troublesome. I highly recommend the cheap plastic Magazine Files found at any office supply. Just set your catalogues in them and pull them out as you need.

Reply to
Leon

Just throw em away. There'll be another one in the mail next week.

--

Reply to
Pounds on Wood

They are available from most office supply companies. In Canada, contact Grand & Toy. You will have to call around in the US, as it will probably be a special order.

There are two systems. Cardinal makes a sticky spline that has a three hole punch on it. This will allow you to put it in binders, or in the automotive style binders.

The automotive style binders are available through any of the big office supply companies from a wholesaler called SP Richards. SP Richards has a web site at

think that the item you want is at
and made by Wilson Jones. The stock number is WLJ CRG-15 from most of the office supply companies.

Reply to
geek