Workbench/Workshop Utility Table --- Cheap!

Hiya ...

New poster here. I've posted the plans for a really inexpensive Workbench that I created. If you'd like to take a look, go to

I spent less than $40 on the materials to make it, and it increases my available storage space and workbench space considerably. This is my first foray back into doing any kind of woodworking projects in quite a long while (haven't done anything since my teens and I'm in my 40's now). Your comments are appreciated.

Paul Arnote

Reply to
Paul Arnote

Benson

Nice push stick (last photo). :-) You might look at the Roy Underhill workbench now. It is in his book *The Woodwright's Apprentice*.

Reply to
Lowell Holmes