Banana squash news

About two weeks ago I posted that I only had one banana squash grow on a plant. I harvested it, and it was delicious. I am growing it hydroponicly in a grower similar to a General Hydroponics power grower.

I trimmed away the browning leaves while leaving the new green growth in an attempt to get new fruit to set. That technique appears to be working. At least two new squash have set. I will se if only one develops at the expense of the other.

Bees and fruit flies just love the blossoms. Often, a bee, ands sometimes two, seem to make the blossom their home away from home. I have no idea what the blossom does to attract them.

Bill

Reply to
Repeating Decimal