Another Idea

Under the creed of Never Give Up, here is my idea. I also lost 2 of my Hybr id Roses in the Rose Garden this year. (edible group so I didn't mention th em. SO I think in their space I am going to plant one yellow squash and one zucchini for a fall crop. Can't hurt right? No voles, no borers, still irr igated and fenced. I started some seeds in 1 inch peat pots a few weeks ago so they are ready to get into some dirt. Wish me luck !!! MJ
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

GOOD LUCK ! I've got one zucchini left , and it's sick . Leaves are turning yellow/brown in patches and the edges are turning black and curling up . Haven't pinned it down , but the closest description I found is mosaic virus - incurable . And it could infect all my vines if I read correctly . <rosanne roseannadanna mode> If it's not one thing , it's another . </roseanne roseannadanna nmode>
--
Snag