Tee fitting within close proximity to outlet from combi boiler

Is it wise to connect a tee almost immediately after the boiler hot water outlet?
The boiler pipework would go back about 6"from the boiler into an equal tee; one side of which would go downwards to an adjacent shower room, the other upwards before branching to the main bathroom and kitchen.
I am very grateful for any comments :)

No probs. Best tee off at the same point for the hot supply for all showers. Also tee off just before the cold inlet the cold supplies to the showers too. Also at the maintap have a dedicated pipe to the cold inlet to the combi. At the maintap tee off and run all non-shower taps off this. It reduces influence of other taps on the shower's operation. In a domestic house the shower is king and it must take priority over all others.

I have a handy outdoor tap feed (Teed off main tap) next to the boiler (the only water on this side of the house). Are you saying that it would be better to take an independendent feed from mains-in ?
Mike W

Yep. The cowboys pipe up combis with one 15mm mains pipe snaking around the house, tee all cold taps off this and also the combi. The combi is then regarded as just another tap. Then peopel wnmonder why copmbis don't work too well. It needs a dedicated cold supply directly from the maintap. Have the maintap a full-bore type too.

I'm assuming this is the domestic hot water output that you're talking about. If so then the limited flow available from a combi is unlikely to be restricted by the T. If it was the central heating circuit however I'd find a way to avoid it.
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

It may be a highflow combi.
Yeah, it's domestic hot - the heating pipes just go straight up.
I have fitted the same "handy garden tap feed" and washing machine sharing the boiler cold feed - do i need to rethink this?
Vaillant have specified 15mm cold-in & domestic hot-out pipe connections to the boileir (it's an ecoTEC Plus 831).