Soundproof doors.

I am about to change the 1960`s doors on the toilet and bathroom. These are the normal plain hardboard skin hollow door common at that time. I want to replace them with something more soundproof.Wickes do prefinished modern skin doors for about 25. Would this be better ? Most pine type solid doors are solid only as far as their framework is concerned since the panelling is only 1/4 inch thick. Barring fitting "fire doors" which are heavy and therefore i assume fairly soundproof any ideas which of the common diy retailers have products to suit. I am in the south east.
Thanks Dont ask why :-)
Capt T wrote:

A 'draught proof' seal might help with the sound as well ;-)
Mike