Snooker Table Refurb

After the Embassy World Snooker Championships my young son wants to play snooker. I have a 6' table that I have been meaning to refurb for ages now. This will probably kick me into action. Does anybody know of any snooker table spares suppliers? I am really after the brass pocket thingies (?) and nets. I have tried 'Googling' but nothing of any great help came up.
TIA
John
A google search reveals numerous sites.
Peter Crosland
What exactly did you search under? My searches under "snooker table spares" and "snooker table refurbishment" didn't bring anything of use up.
Cheers
John

John wrote:

http://www.fcsnooker.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Table_Maintenance_35.html http://www.anthonyandpykett.co.uk/uk2shop-4.htm http://www.bbbilliards.co.uk/accessories.htm http://www.simplypool.co.uk/index.htm http://stores.ebay.co.uk/leisurespares Plus you can try a general search on ebay
Thurston's in Camden High St. (London)