bathroom refurb

i am starting on my bathroom refurb, we have bought an aqualux walk in shower enclosure this came supplied with a polystyrene shower tray, i have fitted a stone resin tray before which obviously have a considerable weight to help keep them in place, does anyone have any tips/advice for fittimg a polystyrene tray outside the manufacturers instructions?

i also need to fit a bar type shower mixer to a stud wall any tips on how to do this i noticed a fixing kit in the screwfix mag has anyone used one of these

Thanks in advance

andyd

Reply to
andyd