Silicone sealant for polycarbonate roof

I have been advised to use polycarbonate-safe sealant for a job on our conservatory roof. Does anyone know of a supplier of such? Thanks in advance, Jerry

I got some at Wickes many years ago. I would guess anywhere that sells polycarbonate sheeting.
Jonathan

Neutral cure silicone is what you need. Normal silicone gives off acetic acid which can cloud polycarbonate.

So that's the reason! Thanks for the explanation, Ian.
Jerry