Self closing soft closing door mechansims

I own/let a flat, in block of four, with a front door entrance that some residents slam and need to find a solution for self closing and one that doesn't slam to as it is not good for the door frame or brickwork it is attached to. I asked in B&Q twice and normally the staff are pretty good but was not convinced about what they were saying. Anyone know the best bit of kit (B&Q or Homebase types of places) and any links would be good. And is it an easy job to fit.

Ken

Sorry if asked before, which I thought I had, but can't find the post anywhere!

Reply to
Ken

Hi Guys.

If you need a proper Door Closer have a look at these.

They sell lovely Door Closers, I have used them in an industrial applications. The sort of Modes they have on them include. Delay Closing. Back Check, to stop the wind catching them. The speed of Closing. And you can adjust the last little bit to power close the door.

Reply to
Baz