Wickes Kitchen door and drawer soft closing reliability...

I'm thinking of buying a Wickes Kitchen. I think the quality looks quite good... and I do like the soft close mechanisms on the drawers and doors. Give it a nice quality feel. Question is, what is the reliability of these closers like? Anyone got any experience?

I have not seen these closers on any other manufacturers doors. Thoughts?

Many thanks, Roy

Reply to
RzB

Just been to B&Q and saw them in there. Think there all pretty much the same, and if they did go wrong then just buy some more there only a few quid

Reply to
Oliver

They're very good but getting the door closers in the right position is quite a chore. To near the hinge side and they don't close softly, too near the open side and the door doesn't close fully. And it seems to vary from door to door.

But once done does give a nice feel.

Reply to
Mike

"RzB" wrote in news:3f6ftsF67gkqU1 @individual.net:

Wickes do supply good quality Blum soft closers. I thought that B&Q's looked less good.

Reply to
Rod

we have a wickes kitchen, and am in the process of getting another one, good build quality and good service

Regards Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Many thanks for the responses... I think we are going to go ahead on this... Roy

Reply to
RzB