Screwfix website and Trojans

Page 2 of 2

Ron O'Brien wrote:

The program certainly does bring up 'harmless' cookies - although it points out that these are low risk and some users may not want to remove them.
Ret.
One thing to consider too is it is less likely that a reputable/major site has been genuinely compromised. So in a case like this, I'd always suspect a false positive - and report it to the vendor whose product is reporting the issue.
I use Kaspersky Internet Security which as well as being a good product, also has good support and on the two cases I've had a false positive during the last 3 years and raised a support call, they had fixed it in their signature files within 24 hours.
See also http://www.screwfix.com/talk/thread.jspa?threadIDy853&tstartu
HTH Midge.