scratches on glass

Hi Again,
Is there any effective way to get faint scratches out of my patio door windows where the Dog has jumped up it.
Thanks again.
"Fred" wrote:

No personal experience of this, the only methods I know of are to replace the sealed unit, fill the scratches with windscreen repair resin or polish them out with Ceria (cerium oxide) or Jeweller's rouge (iron oxide). http://www.windowstoday.co.uk/scratches-on-glass.htm