plasterboard

hi
i have plasterboarded a ceiling and there are some gaps and due to twisted beams some slight uneven surfaces is it acceptable to use plasterboard adhesive to fill in the gaps and uneven surfaces before the plasterer comes.
cheers
chris wrote:

Chris,
Simply let the plasterer sort it out with scrim tape and...plaster - after all, that's what you're paying him for!
Cash

Hi Chris
You may find that the tape doesn't stick so well to the areas you fill ... but don't worry ... if you've got a professional plasterer s/he'll know how to sort it out ... it's not an uncommon thing to have gaps so don't worry ... I'm currently helping my son do a similar thing and his house is so old and twisted nothing lines up but then again that's what gives it character.
Ash.

Hey! Less of the old and twisted.
Rob Graham