Painting Roughcast

My Gran has asked me to paint the roughcast walls of her bungalow. The existing paint is quite sound but she wants it 'spruced up'.

What is the best way to apply the texture paint? Any tips much appreciated

Reply to
archierob

archierob,

Whether you will use Sandex or not, there's some good and useful basic information here about wall painting.

Brian G

================================== I would suggest that you use a smooth paint (i.e. NOT textured - textured wouldn't really show on rough cast) and apply it with an Emulsion brush. Look in your local DIY place for emulsion brushes.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero