roughcast painting tips, first ever coating

The house is about to be painted white for the first time. I bought some sandtex and an exterior roller, coverage is pretty slow and there are little bits that the deep roller just wont reach, filled them in with a brush.

Am I just going to have to accept the slow pace of the job and get on with it? Any tips? What about a spray gun?

cheers roy

Reply to
misterroy

long haired roller

I've sprayed before, though not dashing, and on a rough surface to make it work youd need to spray several times from each angle, to get infill.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton