Kitchen Monobloc Tap Valves

Anyone know if it's possible to replace the brass valve assemblies on a standard 1/2" kitchen tap (monobloc)
Where's the best place to get the parts ?
Many thanks

Many years ago, I did this on a pair of bath taps (not quarter turn type ceramic valves). I think I found the kits in B&Q. If the problem is that the thread has worn at the shut-off point, you might get some restbite by fitting replacement plastic valve seats, which will change the position of the shut-off point on the thread. I did this a couple of years before replacing the whole valve head.
--
Andrew Gabriel

look up the makers on www or try local plumbers not sheds
--
regards
dave batter