indesit F-12 fault code

Please can anyone advise on the f-12 fault code, machine is evolution we16 washer .tia
davej wrote:

See <http://www.howtomendit.com/answers.php?idB020 Result of Google for <WE16 F12 error>: "hi f12 means the main control board is not communicating properly with the rest of the machine. To correct this fault..."
--
Bruce Fletcher
btinternetDOTcomATricardian