Indesit WIXE127 Error Code F-12

My Indesit WIXE127 is showing error code F-12. When first powered on it does nothing. When I press the power on soft switch it flashes F-12. I've checked the filter and the pressure sensor is working, I blew in it to check. The hose to the sensor is clear as a bell.

I know Indesit are pretty crap but I'd like to see if there is anything else I can try to get it going.

Thanks

Reply to
Ernie Bilko

is over that way. E.g.