hinge suppliers

Hi folks,

I'm looking to buy small (40mm-ish) hinges for toys, rabbit hutches etc. I want to get a box of 100 ideally, and would appreciate any info. I've tried googling without much success. I don't want to buy them by the pair as it will be prohibitively expensive.

Also I would be looking for latches, turnbuckles etc. I imagine these would be available from the same supplier.

TIA Steve

Reply to
shazzbat