gas hob fitting

Can anyone please tell me what the minimum height clearance is for a free standing (one that builds into a work surface) gas hob must be above a double electric oven fitted into a cabinet, floor mounted?

Reply to
wayne_rutter1

Those two statements contradict. I presume you mean inset, not free standing.

Inset gas hobs can normally go directly above a fitted oven. Hob thickness is often less than the worktop it's set in to. However, you have to check the instructions of the units you will be fitting, as those may specify otherwise in some cases.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel